By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3
How to embroider Alice in Wonderland machine embroidery designs on bedding?
We prepared some instructions and you can embroider both on adult bedding and on child`s using it.
1. Choose the most appropriate pattern for your bedding.
2. Print a template in a full size and place it where the embroidery should be.
3. Mark the center and draw the directions line.
4. Take a stabilizer with the needed size and attach it to the wrong side in the place where embroidery should be.
5. Hoop the fabric with the stabilizer.
6. Embroider the design.
7. Delete the excess stabilizer and iron the bedding.
Finally, we wanted to give you some useful tips:
1. Embroidering on thin delicate types of fabric carefully consider the choice of technology. Test if there are any traces left after the hoops. If you notice that the tracks have not disappeared, only the stabilizer itself is required to be hooped. Attach the fabric on top with a glue of a temporary fixation or pin it.
2. Use the cut-away stabilizer. So bed linen is often exposed to washing. This will preserve the quality of embroidery for a long time.
3. To position the design correctly, use a printed template. Make multiple copies of the printout if you plan on embroidering the design more than once. This will help you to properly join the embroidery.
4. For thin fabrics, you should take a special thin and sharp needle, for example, #75 or #75/11.
Alice in Wonderland machine embroidery designs in combination with your embroidery skills and fantasy can become real instrument for making cute and fashionable things for your daughter. Think about where to place them and create the beauty with your own hands.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
of customers recommend