By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Size: 155.0x178.1 mm (6.10x7.01 "), Stitches: 26868
Size: 172.4x198.1 mm (6.79x7.80 "), Stitches: 30233
Size: 198.2x227.8 mm (7.80x8.97 "), Stitches: 36377
Size: 116.1x161.9 mm (4.57x6.37 "), Stitches: 26425
Size: 127.8x178.3 mm (5.03x7.02 "), Stitches: 29238
Size: 142.3x198.3 mm (5.60x7.81 "), Stitches: 33456
Formats: .pes, .pec, .hus, .vip, .dst, .exp, .sew, .exp, .dat, .vp3, .jef, xxx
Useful tips from Royal Present:
We have already written about the reasons for the embroidery bias, for example, when the center was lost, or when there was a power outage, and if it did happen, we prepared a series of useful tips for you on how to easily remove the embroidery from the product.
- Peggy’s Stitch Eraser will be an excellent solution to this problem. This special device for evaporation of embroidery from the product will win the heart of each embroiderer. The latest model of such an invention is Peggy’s Stitch Eraser 9. It costs $ 80. You can purchase products on the official website of the manufacturer. In addition, the device can serve not only for embroidery, but also for sewing. And it is very happy.
- You can use the materials at hand, such as a conventional seam ripper, a model knife (X-Acto Knife), a conventional blade, or a razor (for trimming threads from the inside).
- Turn the product inside out.
- Never remove the stabilizer. It will help protect the fabric from damage by the instrument.
- Place the cloth on a darning mushroom, or something similar (light bulb, convex cup).
- Cut the thread from the wrong side.
- Remove threads from the front with forceps.
Note: We do not engage in advertising, and do not get money for it, but just want to talk about useful accessories to our customers.
You can found how to use Peggy’s Stitch Eraser by reading the instructions or watching a video on YouTube.
If you nevertheless chose an additional device for removing embroidery from the product, the instruction will be very simple:
Be extremely careful not to damage anything and not to spoil it!