By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
This design is suitable for bikers and all lovers of freedom.
Machine Embroidery Design Eagle is included in our collection of men's designs. It can be used as a decoration of clothing, decorative pillows or interior items.
Moreover, fans of the original and unique style of clothing can use this design for embroidery on the back of a jacket, leather jacket, bomber or, for example, as a patch on the sleeve of jeans and shirts.
You can decorate this Eagle with a name or add any other inscription. That is why you can use Machine Embroidery Design Eagle as a logo for your company, or institution.
In addition, the strict and very "male" design is suitable for embroidery on the car cushion.
Machine embroidery on car cushions
As a rule, car pillows or pillowcases are sewn from such fabrics as: velvet or velour, eco-leather or faux suede fabric, faux fur or furniture linen.
This design is ideal for embroidery on velour fabric. That is why we have prepared instructions for you.
Pay attention, to create a velour pillowcase on a car cushion with an embroidered eagle, you will need to first embroider the design on the pattern, and then sew the pillow. That is, you will need minimal sewing skills for it.
1. Take the required size piece of velour fabric.
2. Using a printed template and marking items, mark up the design, as you usually do.
3. Take a medium-weight cut-away stabilizer, cut the desired fabric from the roll.
4. Spray a glue of a temporary fixation on the stabilizer and attach the fabric face up.
5. Please note that velour, like Minky cloth, microfiber or terry cloth, has a pile on top that can “pierce” through stitches. To prevent this, take a self-adhesive water soluble stabilizer, for example, Solufix.
6. Peel off the protective film from above and stick it to the fabric.
7. Hoop the fabric with the stabilizers.
8. Embroider the design.
9. Cut off the excess stabilizer below.
10. Wet the product to dissolve the upper stabilizer in water.
Machine Embroidery Design Eagle on velour fabric looks very stylish! Now you need to sew a case, and put it on a pre-purchased pillow.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.