This design is suitable for bikers and all lovers of freedom.
Size: 127.3x114.1 mm (5.01x4.49 "), Stitches: 13693
Size: 196.8x176.2 mm (7.75x6.94 "), Stitches: 22763
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, art
Machine Embroidery Design Eagle is included in our collection of men's designs. It can be used as a decoration of clothing, decorative pillows or interior items.
Moreover, fans of the original and unique style of clothing can use this design for embroidery on the back of a jacket, leather jacket, bomber or, for example, as a patch on the sleeve of jeans and shirts.
You can decorate this Eagle with a name or add any other inscription. That is why you can use Machine Embroidery Design Eagle as a logo for your company, or institution.
In addition, the strict and very "male" design is suitable for embroidery on the car cushion.
Machine embroidery on car cushions
As a rule, car pillows or pillowcases are sewn from such fabrics as: velvet or velour, eco-leather or faux suede fabric, faux fur or furniture linen.
This design is ideal for embroidery on velour fabric. That is why we have prepared instructions for you.
Pay attention, to create a velour pillowcase on a car cushion with an embroidered eagle, you will need to first embroider the design on the pattern, and then sew the pillow. That is, you will need minimal sewing skills for it.
1. Take the required size piece of velour fabric.
2. Using a printed template and marking items, mark up the design, as you usually do.
3. Take a medium-weight cut-away stabilizer, cut the desired fabric from the roll.
4. Spray a glue of a temporary fixation on the stabilizer and attach the fabric face up.
5. Please note that velour, like Minky cloth, microfiber or terry cloth, has a pile on top that can “pierce” through stitches. To prevent this, take a self-adhesive water soluble stabilizer, for example, Solufix.
6. Peel off the protective film from above and stick it to the fabric.
7. Hoop the fabric with the stabilizers.
8. Embroider the design.
9. Cut off the excess stabilizer below.
10. Wet the product to dissolve the upper stabilizer in water.
Machine Embroidery Design Eagle on velour fabric looks very stylish! Now you need to sew a case, and put it on a pre-purchased pillow.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.
High quality of digitalization and creative approach towards producing of our designs
We are trying to satisfy the fastidious taste in art of our clients
1. Double click the zipped file.
2. The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
3. Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.
Alternatively, if the method above does not work, you can right-click on the .zip package, and select Open With > Archive Utility (default).
~ design image
~ JPG file with detailed instructions | color chart
Don’t panic. Contact us immediately and we will help you solve the problem.
A design may not show up in your machine for the following reasons:
1. The format is not included in the design name. (Wrong: Angel) (Correct: Angel.pes)
2. The design is too large for your machine’s sewing area.
3. The design is not centered.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Thanks a lot for contacting us, we will reply to your email as soon as we read it.
EU Latvia. Rīga,
Priedaines iela 13 - 5,
Postal Code LV-1029,
Registration Number 50203240321