Showing 1-11 of 11 results
Eagles embroidery designs will serve you to make a variety of exciting embroidery projects. Pillowcases, car pillows, wall panels, T-shirts decorated with these designs become interesting elements for you and your friends.
Now we want to remind you about machine embroidery on a T-shirt. As a rule, this embroidery project is not complicated and you can make it in a short time. Nevertheless, there are maybe some aspects which affect the successful result.
We prepared a short instruction for you to make this process easy.
1. Wash and dry the item. T-shirts are sewn from cotton fabric. It has a high shrinkage ratio. It helps you to prevent tightening of the embroidery.
2. Open the information file, find the paper template and print it. Attach to the T-shirt, retreat about 0.9-1,2 Inches from the neck. Take the air-erase pen. Transfer the points of the axes and the center point of the embroidery. Then connect them.
3. Take the self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away stabilizer. If you do not have it take cut-away stabilizer.
4. Glue the stabilizer to the fabric from the wrong size in the place were embroidery will be.
5. Hoop the fabric together with the stabilizer. Load it into the embroidery machine.
6. Check that the needle is in the marked center of the embroidery. Embroider the design.
7. Cut off the extra stabilizer, retreating 0,3 Inches from the embroidery.
Now, you can easy embroider Eagles embroidery designs on a T-shirt, using this brief instruction.
Collection of our online store has a wide variety of designs for machine embroidery and constantly updates.
High quality of digitalization and creative approach towards producing of our designs
We are trying to satisfy the fastidious taste in art of our clients
You have entered a treasure site with a lot of creative works. Even if you opened it accidentally, you will soon understand that it has a lot you want to have. Our collections of machine embroidery designs will not leave anybody indifferent. Of course, you will find a lot of quality pictures, signs or monograms you wish to see on your things. Even if you do not have such machine or not skillful, you can solve this problem with our software. You can easily find services or a person to execute the embroidery after you purchase our designs. They are in a digital form and can suit a great number of modern machines.
The owner Royal Present Embroidery SIA, Riga. The creator of the designs is Konovalova Ludmila from Jurmala.
Her designs are always well done and have a great quality. Everything in the works is well-counted and very seldom a problem occurs. In such cases we do everything to help you and can perform any services to assist in converting or opening files. We supply all instructions for machine embroidery designs. All demands of commercial and online trading are observed and we kindly request you to do the same. Please, read our Return Policy before purchasing any digital programs. If you need any additional information, contact us any time.
We would love to hear your suggestions or comments about our website, so we could improve our collections and services.
If you have any problem regarding the download of an order, please provide us with your Order number and payment method, so we can assist you as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot for contacting us, we will reply to your email as soon as we read it.
Royal Present Embroidery SIA
EU Latvia. Rīga,
Priedaines iela 13 - 5,
Postal Code LV-1029,
Registration Number 50203240321