By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, xxx
Create a patch using Grenade Machine Embroidery Design
So, to get such a stylish patch for your little superhero's clothes, follow these steps:
1. Take a base fabric for the patches, or usual felt fabric, preferably black.
2. Hoop the fabric.
3. Take the tear-away stabilizer. The ideal is self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear-away stabilizer. Glue it to the fabric. To do this, simply tear off the protective film and apply a sticky side to the wrong side of the base. For black fabric is best to take a black stabilizer.
4. Embroider the design.
5. Tear off excess stabilizer and cut the fabric close to the contour.
Your patch is ready! It remains only to attach it to the product. You can sew a patch with a sewing machine, stitching a line around the contour, or by hand.
Nevertheless, we recommend using a special adhesive base for the stripes. It consists of two layers. One layer is matte and the other is glossy.
1. Cut the canvas a little bigger than your patch.
2. Attach it with the glossy side down, matte up to the wrong side of the patch.
3. Iron the film. After about a minute, it will stick to the patch.
4. To glue the patch to the fabric, simply tear off the protective coating and apply a sticky side to the fabric in the required place. Then iron the patch with again.
Your download link is for a ZIP file, please unzip the folder and extract the files. YOU CAN READ HOW TO UNZIP FILES IN THE F.A.Q. SECTION
You may not copy, share or sell the design files including but not limited to email or any other electronic transmission. Even if a design is free to you, you do not have the right to copy, share or sell the designs as stated herein. Each person must purchase his or her own rights.