By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .pes, .pec, .hus, .vip, .dst, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, jef, xxx
Winter decorations Machine Embroidery Designs will allow you to decorate even the smallest objects for Christmas. They are great for embroidery on Christmas stocking, kitchen towels, cup holders and glasses, decorative and table napkins, wine bags, Christmas tree toys.
Machine embroidery on vine bags
Bags for wine make the dining room unusual. Together with our designs, this accessory will find the notes of Christmas magic, and will become a bright decoration of the Christmas feast.
Such covers are sewn from a wide variety of fabrics. For the front side, denser and less elastic fabrics, such as natural cotton, cloth for upholstery of furniture or denim fabric are mainly used. For the inside you can use atlas, satin or fabric that keeps the temperature well.
Please note that this project means a machine embroidery on sewing pattern. That is, you need to have minimal sewing skills to unravel, embroider, and then sew the product.
*** The Royal Present store provides only a description of the embroidery process, all stages of sewing (patterning, cutting, stitching) you will need to study yourself.
1. After you have pattern the item, proceed to the design marking up.
2. Take a printed template that we provide to all designs from the Royal Present. Transfer the center mark, and draw the lines of the axes direction using the air-erase pen.
3. Take the self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer.
4. Remember, the stabilizer should be large in size than hoops.
5. Tighten the protective cover and glued the stabilizer to the fabric.
6. Hoop the fabric together with the stabilizer.
7. Place the hoop into the machine. Check that the needle is above the embroidery center you marked.
8. Embroider the design.
9. Tear off the excess stabilizer.
10. Carry out all the necessary sewing steps.
11. Your vine bag with Christmas embroidery is ready!
Winter decorations Machine Embroidery Designs will allow you to decorate even the smallest objects of your Christmas interior.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.