Size: 79.2x95.3 mm (3.12x3.75 "), Stitches: 7907
Formats: .dst, .pec, .exp, .hus, .vip, .pes, .dat, .vp3, .sew, xxx, .jef
This product may be used to create limited products for sale. Bulk product manufacturing is not permitted.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file...
High quality of digitalization and creative approach towards producing of our designs
We are trying to satisfy the fastidious taste in art of our clients
1. Double click the zipped file.
2. The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
3. Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.
Alternatively, if the method above does not work, you can right-click on the .zip package, and select Open With > Archive Utility (default).
~ design image
~ JPG file with detailed instructions | color chart
Don’t panic. Contact us immediately and we will help you solve the problem.
A design may not show up in your machine for the following reasons:
1. The format is not included in the design name. (Wrong: Angel) (Correct: Angel.pes)
2. The design is too large for your machine’s sewing area.
3. The design is not centered.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Thanks a lot for contacting us, we will reply to your email as soon as we read it.
EU Latvia. Rīga,
Priedaines iela 13 - 5,
Postal Code LV-1029,
Registration Number 50203240321