By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Designs for people who have an industrial embroidery machine!
You will need to use a medium-weight tear-away stabilizer
1. Put the fabric and the stabilizer in the frame. The stabilizer should be in two layers.
2. Embroider the design BEFORE you sew the outline stitch. Remove the hoop out of the machine, and turn it over so you can see the underside. Spray it with temporary fixing glue.
3. Put the fabric on the back hoop side. Make sure that the entire surface is covered. This will be the back of the napkin. Put the hoop in the machine and embroider the outline.
4. Remove the hoop from the embroidery machine. Cut the fabric close to the outline on both sides.
5. Put the hoop back in the embroidery machine and finish the embroidery.
Remove the excess stabilizer. The napkin is ready.
Christmas is just around the corner, and what better way to add festive cheer to your table than with Christmas machine embroidery designs? These Poinsettia table placemats are beautiful and practical - slip them under plates for a decorative touch. And with the industrial embroidery machine doing all the hard work for you, there's no need for trimming or stitching! These table placemats also make great gifts - imagine presenting friends and family with their personalized Christmas plate coasters. So what are you waiting for? Embellish your holiday table with these Christmas machine embroidery designs.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.
Royal Present Embroidery offers and sells digitized machine embroidery designs. This means that you get digital data of the design (NOT an actual, accomplished embroidery project) compressed in a ZIP folder, containing DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP VP3 and XXX file formats. All designs are available immediately after the purchase is complete.
Due to the digital nature of the product it cannot be returned and no refunds are available. Royal Present Embroidery reserves the right to change the designs or remove them altogether from the online embroidery shop without any previous warning. Don’t forget to download the files with the designs as soon as you have purchased them.
Please, make sure to choose the size and format of the file, compatible with those of your embroidery machine.