By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .dst, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, dat, jef, vp3, .sew, xxx
Owl in a witch hat Machine Embroidery Design can also be used to decorate garments with holiday patches.
To make such a cool stripe you need:
- Fabric for patches. If you do not have it, you can use regular felt. It is better to take black fabric.
- Tear-away or cut-away stabilizer
- Temporary spray adhesive
- Special heat-away film for patches. It allows attaching a stripe to fabric without sewing
Once you have collected all the necessary materials, do the following:
1. Hoop a patched fabric or felt.
2. Spray the glue of a temporary fixation onto the stabilizer web and glue it to the wrong side of the fabric.
Please note that for black fabric it is better to take a black stabilizer.
3. Embroider the design and then trim the embroidery, receding 1/9-1/12 Inches from the outline.
Now you need to glue the patch with a film. To do this, do the following:
1. Cut a sheet of film in size slightly larger than the size of your patch.
2. The film is double-sided. One side is matte; the other is brilliant. You need to attach it to the wrong side of the patch with a matte side. Better to do it on some backing. In order not to spoil the work surface.
3. Iron the film on top with the iron heated to the maximum temperature. Do not be afraid to press harder when you iron the corners. After about a minute, the film will stick to the patch.
To glue the patch to the clothes, you need to peel off the protective cloth of the film and attach the patch with the adhesive side down.
Unusual Halloween outfit with Owl Witch Halloween Embroidery Design is ready!
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.
Royal Present Embroidery offers and sells digitized machine embroidery designs. This means that you get digital data of the design (NOT an actual, accomplished embroidery project) compressed in a ZIP folder, containing DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP VP3 and XXX file formats. All designs are available immediately after the purchase is complete. Due to the digital nature of the product it cannot be returned and no refunds are available.
Royal Present Embroidery reserves the right to change the designs or remove them altogether from the online embroidery shop without any previous warning. Don’t forget to download the files with the designs as soon as you have purchased them. Please, make sure to choose the size and format of the file, compatible with those of your embroidery machine.