By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .dst, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, dat, jef, .vp3, .tab, art
Machine embroidery design I love my Baby is a great way for needlewomen to decorate things for the youngest connoisseurs. Place this simple inscription on diapers, bodysuits, booties, or T-shirts.
We provide design in two small sizes. And this means that after purchasing it, you can get a versatile and interesting way to decorate small children's things.
Today we would like to remind you how to place newborn embroidery designs on a children's body.
Machine embroidery on baby bodysuit
Embroidery on children's clothes requires special attention, because the baby’s skin is very sensitive and delicate.
To place Machine embroidery design I love my Baby on a bodysuit follow the instructions.
1. Wash and dry the product before embroidering.
2. Using a print template, mark up the design.
3. Use Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer. Since it is self-adhesive, remove the protective film and glue it from the wrong side in the place where the embroidery will be.
4. Turn the product back onto the front side and hoop it. Correct the markings on the hoop and on the fabric. This will help you to hoop the fabric correctly.
5. Place the hoop in the machine and embroider the design.
6. Unhoop the product, cut off the excess strings and tear off the excess stabilizer.
7. Since baby’s skin is very delicate, use a special coating to protect it from stabilizer irritations. For example, you can buy Stick Protect or Cloud Cover Stitch.
8. Cut the canvas from the roll and glue it with a hot iron in the stabilizer area.
9. Machine embroidery design I love my Baby from our collection of newborn embroidery designs is ready!
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.