By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .dst ONLY
1. Glue the tear-away stabilizer to the fabric on the wrong side.
2. Hoop the fabric together with the stabilizer.
3. Put it into the embroidery machine.
4. Embroider. When the machine sews the circuit, stop the machine.
5. Cut the excess fabric close to the edge (from the outside).
6. Continue embroidering to the end.
7. Tear off the excess stabilizer.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.
Royal Present Embroidery offers and sells digitized machine embroidery designs. This means that you get digital data of the design (NOT an actual, accomplished embroidery project) compressed in a ZIP folder, containing DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP VP3 and XXX file formats. All designs are available immediately after the purchase is complete.
Due to the digital nature of the product it cannot be returned and no refunds are available. Royal Present Embroidery reserves the right to change the designs or remove them altogether from the online embroidery shop without any previous warning. Don’t forget to download the files with the designs as soon as you have purchased them.
Please, make sure to choose the size and format of the file, compatible with those of your embroidery machine.
of customers recommend