By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Size: 128.0x161.2mm (5.04x6.35"), Stitches: 12594
Size: 138.0x173.7mm (5.43x6.84"), Stitches: 13680
Size: 158.0x199.0 mm (6.22x7.83 "), Stitches: 16118
Size: 178.0x224.1mm (7.01x8.82"), Stitches: 18927
Size: 198.0x249.4mm (7.80x9.82"), Stitches: 22209
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .sew, .exp, .dat, .vp3
If you're looking for a unique and beautiful Machine Embroidery Design, our Horse Applique is perfect for you! We have five different sizes to choose from, so you can embroider the mane, hooves, and tail in metallic thread, or use velour for an appliqué - whichever you prefer, your horse will look amazing! Our Machine Embroidery Designs are easy to use and download, so you can get started right away on making your horse look outstanding! Thanks for choosing our Horse Applique Machine Embroidery Design!
Horse Applique Machine Embroidery Design - how to embroider on a cushion cover?
To decorate decorative pillows with such a stylish appliqué, follow the instructions below.
1. Take a ready-made cover that fits your pillow size.
2. Wash and dry it.
3. Spray the glue of a temporary fixation onto the web of the cut-away stabilizer and attach it to the fabric.
4. Hoop the fabric together with the stabilizer.
5. Load the hoop into the machine and embroider the horn with the desired color.
6. When the machine sews the first circuit, stop it. Attach the desired flap of fabric from the top.
7. Continue to embroider the design. At this stage, the machine will embroider the second circuit, thereby sewing the fabric you attached.
8. After that, cut off excess fabric close to the contour.
9. Finish embroidering the design to the end.
Your Horse Applique Machine Embroidery Design is ready!
Good advice from Royal Present:
For such an embroidery project as an appliqué, it is also convenient to use Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer with an adhesive layer.
Such a stabilizer clearly fixes the fabric and tear-away without a trace.
In addition, you can use Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer for velvet, leather, suede, embroidery on cuffs, collars, knitted fabrics, and highly elastic fabrics, for patchwork techniques.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on the fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.
of customers recommend