By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Size: 98.0x46.3 mm (3.86x1.82 "), Stitches: 5222
Formats: .pes, .pec, .hus, .vip, .dst, .exp, .sew, .exp, .dat, .vp3, .jef, xxx
Font not included. Font are sold here
We prepared for you one of the most interesting ideas. Choose the simple, not dense designs and get ready to create the most wonderful Christmas project.
Machine embroidery on paper
One of the most interesting using of some designs from this collection is the creation of paper cards. Embroidery on paper refers to the number of non-standard embroidery projects. Therefore, we have prepared instructions for you.
So, to embroider New Year`s and Christmas machine embroidery designs on a paper card you will need:
• Scrapbooking paper – now there are many types of such paper. You will need a long fiber. Outwardly, it looks like a dense cut-away stabilizer.
• Temporary spray adhesive
• Tear-away or water-soluble stabilizer
We will present it to you in two ways. The first is suitable if the inside of the embroidery is visible. The second one can be used if in the middle of the postcard text will be printed and pasted on top of the embroidery.
The first way. Follow the instructions:
1. Hoop a cloth of a dense water-soluble stabilizer. For example, Sulky Super Solvy or Madeira Avalon Ultra Water Soluble Film. It is easily tearing off after embroidery, and small pieces can be removed with a slightly damp sponge without damaging the paper.
2. Please note that you cannot spray the glue of a temporary fixation on a water-soluble stabilizer. Therefore, you need to attach the paper on top and hold it with your hand about a few ten stitches. Be careful not to get your fingers caught under the needle.
3. Embroider the design.
4. Cut the broach by hand to the wrong side. To do this, turn off automatic trimming between objects of the same color.
The second way.
1. Take a Madeira Cotton Soft Tear Away Stabilizer. It is ideal in this case, as it is a soft non-woven fabric made of organic cotton.
2. Hoop it.
3. Spray a thin layer of a temporary spray adhesive onto the stabilizer.
4. Attach the paper on top.
5. Embroider the design.
6. Since this card will contain text in the middle, you cannot turn off the automatic trimming of the upper and lower threads.
7. Tear off the excess stabilizer after embroidery.
Using New Year`s and Christmas machine embroidery designs, you can send such memorable cards to all relatives and friends.
To achieve a perfect result, use Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer. It is made of non-woven tear-off material. Moreover, it is already sticky and protected by paper. Or you can use Madeira Cotton Stable Tear Away Stabilizer, which is glued with iron and tear off at the end of embroidery.
The process of ordering and receiving is very simple and clear. As soon as you pay, you’ll receive the link to your email or personal account within 2-5 seconds and you’ll able to download it. To be sure of what we are, please check out the reviews of our customers.
Your download link is for a ZIP file, please unzip the folder and extract the files. YOU CAN READ HOW TO UNZIP FILES IN THE F.A.Q. SECTION
You may not copy, share or sell the design files including but not limited to email or any other electronic transmission. Even if a design is free to you, you do not have the right to copy, share or sell the designs as stated herein. Each person must purchase his or her own rights.