Embroidery never goes out of fashion, having deep roots it has remained popular for centuries. It is no secret that women invested all their love, faith, hope in embroidery in the past. It gave the embroidered objects some special mysterious and even magical meaning.
In addition, each symbol in embroidery had its own concrete and abstract meaning. Many people use these symbols now.
Grapes in embroidery are a popular and widely used ornament. It also has ancient roots. Moreover, it was used first as a symbol of fertility, abundance and wealth. Later, the symbol of the grapes was inherited by the Christian tradition. It began to identify grapes with the symbol of numerous offspring.
Ornate Machine Embroidery Design Branch grapes – 2 sizes
Size: 91.1×117.2 mm (3.59×4.61 “), Stitches: 14451
Size: 76.3×98.2 mm (3.00×3.87 “), Stitches: 11125
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, xxx, VP3
In modern embroidery, grapes promise luck, happiness, wealth, joy. That is why needlewomen embroider it on tablecloths and napkins.
Ornate machine embroidery design Branch Grapes can give any element of brightness and originality. Especially beautiful it will look on a white background: white tablecloths and napkins, white clothes or decor elements.
Today we suggest you create an original cover for a diary or a recipes book. On a matte background, shiny digital embroidery grapes will look just great.
To do this you will need:
~ Flock fabric
~ Ornate machine embroidery design Branch Grapes
~ Cut-away stabilizer
~ Air-erase pen
~ Bias tape
~ Inspiration and creativity
With the help of such a cover, you can add an ordinary and not noticeable diary or a recipes book uniqueness. It is also a great gift for friends and family.
In addition, this is a great idea for those who are engaged in handmade and sell their work at exhibitions. You can also embroider such covers for customers using our digital embroidery grapes designs. This can be a great idea for starting a small business, which will bring not only pleasure, but also profit.
So, in order for you to get such a great cover, follow the instructions below:
1. First, prepare the fabric. If you still decide to make a multi-color cover, sew all the pieces of fabric together. To close the back seams, seal them with a Cloud Cover Stitch. In addition, it can help the fabric to hold the form well.
Note: Cloud Cover Stitch is quite popular in embroidery. Many well-known producers of machine embroidery accessories offer it. Cloud Cover Stitch is a thin film, which is very similar to food wrap. You can use it in order to make the back of embroidery ideally smooth. It is glued with an iron (a temperature is 110-120 degrees). However, you cannot use seam function for doing it. Keep it on the cover for 7-8 seconds.
Mind that you should keep it a dry dark place without direct sunlights.
2. The fabric is ready. Now you need to position the embroidery correctly. To do this, use the printed template that we deliver to each of our designs. Attach the template to the fabric and transfer the mark of the center and the axis direction line using an air-erase pen.
3. Then, with the help of the glue of a temporary fixation attach the fabric to the cut-away stabilizer. Remember that spray the glue on the stabilizer itself, not on the fabric.
4. Hoop the stabilizer with the furniture flock. One of the main advantage is the fact that the traces from the hoop well disappear. In addition, this fabric is very stable, so it does not require topping stabilization and the using of a water-soluble film. Embroider the Ornate machine embroidery design Branch Grapes. The perfect idea will be the embroidery with threads Sulky Silver. This is an excellent alternative to metallic, which does not harm the embroidery machine.
5. After you have embroidered the design, mark the line of the seam and apply the edges with the bias tape.
6. Make the seam according to the line you have marked. Try on a book. Note that the cover does not have to come in very tightly. Also, consider the tightness of the seams that will give a thickening, after you turn the cover off.
7. Remove excess on raw edges. Treat them with the bias tape. So the fabric does not stain, you do not have to do it with the invisible edges.
8. Turn the cover off; glue the inner sections with adhesive tape.
9. Try on the cover on the diary. Make sure that the cover is not too loose, but not too tight.
10. If you have correctly marked out everything, then the cover will lie flat, and it won`t be leaked.
Voila, diary or cookbook with brilliant digital embroidery grapes is ready! Surprise your friends.
In addition, you can use the ornate machine embroidery design Branch Grapes to decorate many of the decor elements. Bright kitchen towels, coasters and placemats, kitchen gloves, and even kitchen curtains will look incredibly original.
You may also like
Author: Ludmila Konovalova
My name is Lyudmila Konovalova, and I lead Royal Present Embroidery. Embroidery for me is more than a profession; it is a legacy of my Ukrainian and Bulgarian heritage, where every woman in my family was a virtuoso in cross-stitch and smooth stitching. This art, passed down through generations, is part of my soul and a symbol of national pride.