By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Size: 46.6x78.8 mm (1.83x3.10 "), Stitches: 7657
Size: 43.2x78.5 mm (1.70x3.09 "), Stitches: 7969
Formats: .dst, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, dat, jef, vp3, .sew, xxx
Create a patch using Two Medals Machine embroidery designs set
So, to get such a stylish patch for your clothes, follow these steps:
1. Take a base fabric for the patches, or usually felt fabric, preferably black.
2. Hoop the fabric.
3. Take the tear-away stabilizer. The ideal is self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear-away stabilizer. Glue it to the fabric. To do this, tear off the protective film and apply a sticky side to the wrong side of the base. For black fabric is best to take a black stabilizer.
4. Embroider the design.
5. Tear off the excess stabilizer and cut the fabric close to the contour.
Your patch is ready! It remains only to attach it to the product. You can sew a patch with a sewing machine, stitching a line around the contour, or by hand.
Nevertheless, we recommend using a special adhesive base for the stripes. It consists of two layers. One layer is matte, and the other is glossy.
1. Cut the canvas a little bigger than your patch.
2. Attach it with the glossy side down, matte up to the wrong side of the patch.
3. Iron the film. After about a minute, it will stick to the patch.
4. To glue the patch to the fabric, tear off the protective coating and apply a sticky side to the fabric in the required place. Then iron the patch with again.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.
Royal Present Embroidery offers and sells digitized machine embroidery designs. This means that you get digital data of the design (NOT an actual, accomplished embroidery project) compressed in a ZIP folder, containing DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP VP3 and XXX file formats. All designs are available immediately after the purchase is complete. Due to the digital nature of the product it cannot be returned and no refunds are available.