By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Size: 90.0x88.0 mm (3.54x3.46"), Stitches: 4803
Size: 98.3x96.1mm (3.87x3.78"), Stitches: 5244
Size: 108.2x105.7mm (4.26x4.16"), Stitches: 5756
Size: 88.3x85.8mm (3.48x3.38"), Stitches: 5277
Size: 98.3x95.4mm (3.87x3.76"), Stitches: 5936
Size: 108.2x104.9mm (4.26x4.13"), Stitches: 6558
Formats: .dst, .pec, .jef, .hus, .vip, .pes, .exp, .sew, vp3, .dat, xxx
1. Using an air-erase pen and a printed template, mark up the design at the place where the appliqué will be.
2. Glue the tear-away stabilizer to the fabric on the wrong side.
3. Hoop the fabric together with the stabilizer.
4. Put it into the embroidery machine.
5. Wait for the machine to embroider the first contour and stop it.
6. Place the appliqué fabric on top.
7. Continue to embroider. When the machine sews the second circuit, i.e., sews a piece of fabric onto the product, stop it again.
8. Cut the excess fabric close to the edge.
9. Continue embroidering to the end.
10. Tear off the excess stabilizer.
Looking for a way to add some beachy flair to your bathroom? These Starfish Applique Machine Embroidery Designs are perfect! You can embroider them on a bath towel, hand towel, or beach bag. There are three sizes to choose from, so you can find the perfect fit for your project.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file...