By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
For hoop 80x80 mm
Size: 68.2x68.4mm (2.69x2.69 "), Stitches: 5707
Size: 58.6x61.4mm (2.31x2.42 "), Stitches: 4565
Size: 57.4x57.7mm (2.26x2.27 "), Stitches: 4383
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, xxx
You will need:
1. SKU RPE-3006 FSL Poinsettia Christmas Star Brooch
2. Water-soluble stabilizer
3. Suitable machine embroidery thread
Note: We find that polyester thread is especially suitable for these designs. In order to have the stitched out embroidery look the same on both sides, we would recommend that you use
the same upper thread and bobbin thread.
1. Hoop the water-soluble stabilizer. Depending on the type of stabilizer you are using, you have to hoop from a minimum of 2 and up to 4 layers.
2. Stitch out the design components. Carefully cut off the loose thread ends you get in the process of stitching (at the beginning or when changing thread).
3. Cut away the excess stabilizer.
4. Follow the instructions of your stabilizer's manufacturer. Please do NOT leave the components in water for too long. Just wait until there are no visible traces from the stabilizer.
5. Get the Poinsettia Christmas Star Brooch components out of the water, place them carefully on a towel and let them dry. Once they are dry - iron them. Do NOT iron them directly. Cover the embroidery with a soft fabric instead.
6. Join all the parts together.
7. Your Poinsettia Christmas Star Brooch is ready!
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
• This product may be used to create limited products for sale. Bulk product manufacturing is not permitted. Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.