By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Size: 118.6x81.1 mm (4.67x3.19 "), Stitches: 8217
Size: 97.3x142.2 mm (3.83x5.60 "), Stitches: 9902
Size: 116.6x170.6 mm (4.59x6.72 "), Stitches: 11966
Size: 135.6x198.3 mm (5.34x7.81 "), Stitches: 13955
Size: 149.3x218.4 mm (5.88x8.60 "), Stitches: 15487
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .hus, .vip, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, xxx, vp3
Happy New Year Inscription Machine embroidery design is ideal for many New Year`s embroidery projects.
For example, you can embroider an inscription in the center of a dining room tablecloth using the largest size we offer, or you can order an additional service of resizing the design.
Smaller sizes can be used for embroidery on New Year`s socks for the fireplace, stands for plates or table napkins. Or you can decorate this design with a T-shirt or sweater, thus creating an interesting family look.
Machine embroidery on paper
Another interesting using of this design will be the creation of paper cards. Embroidery on paper refers to the number of non-standard embroidery projects. Therefore, we have prepared instructions for you.
So, to embroider Happy New Year Inscription Machine embroidery design on a paper card you will need:
• Scrapbooking paper – now there are many types of such paper. You will need with a long fiber. Outwardly, it looks like a dense cut-away stabilizer.
• Temporary spray adhesive
• Tear-away or water soluble stabilizer
We will present you two ways. The first is suitable if the inside of the embroidery is visible. The second one can be used if in the middle of the postcard text will be printed and pasted on top of the embroidery.
The first way. Follow the instructions:
1. Hoop a cloth of a dense water-soluble stabilizer. For example, Sulky Super Solvy or Madeira Avalon Ultra Water Soluble Film. It is easily tearing off after embroidery, and small pieces can be removed with a slightly damp sponge without damaging the paper.
2. Please note that you cannot spray the glue of a temporary fixation on a water-soluble stabilizer. Therefore, you need to attach the paper on top, and hold it with your hand about a few ten stitches. Be careful not to get your fingers caught under the needle.
3. Embroider the design.
4. Cut the broach by hand to the wrong side. To do this, turn off automatic trimming between objects of the same color.
The second way.
1. Take a Madeira Cotton Soft Tear Away Stabilizer. It is ideal in this case, as it is a soft non-woven fabric made of organic cotton.
2. Hoop it.
3. Spray a thin layer of a temporary spray adhesive onto the stabilizer.
4. Attach the paper on top.
5. Embroider the design.
6. Since this card will contain text in the middle, you cannot turn off the automatic trimming of the upper and lower threads.
7. Tear off the excess stabilizer after embroidery.
Using the Happy New Year Inscription Machine embroidery design, you can send such memorable cards to all relatives and friends.
You may use the file for personal or commercial use. Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.
Royal Present Embroidery offers and sells digitized machine embroidery designs. This means that you get digital data of the design (NOT an actual, accomplished embroidery project) compressed in a ZIP folder, containing DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP VP3 and XXX file formats. All designs are available immediately after the purchase is complete. Due to the digital nature of the product it cannot be returned and no refunds are available.