By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Floral Anatomical Heart Machine Embroidery Design is truly unique and original. We are presented in 4 sizes. We recommend making a patch using it, which you can sew to any thing.
Young people will take this embroidery with a bang! We guarantee you that!
Size: 96.5x98.2 mm (3.80x3.87 "), Stitches: 14832
Size: 106.1x108.0 mm (4.18x4.25 "), Stitches: 16955
Size: 116.7x118.8 mm (4.59x4.68 "), Stitches: 19425
Size: 128.3x130.8 mm (5.05x5.15 "), Stitches: 22405
Formats: .pes, .pec, .hus, .vip, .dst, .exp, .sew, .exp, .dat, .vp3, .jef, xxx
They are introducing the Floral Anatomical Heart Machine Embroidery Design, a true masterpiece of sophistication and whimsy. This unique and original design is sure to catch anyone's eye with its vibrant floral pattern and intricate anatomical heart. Available in four different sizes, this design presents endless possibilities. However, we recommend using it to create a patch effortlessly sewn onto any object. Trust us, young people will embrace this embroidery with a bang, and the results will be as tasteful as they are impressive. Indulge your creative tendencies and elevate your fashion game with this captivating design.
Create a patch using Floral Anatomical Heart Machine Embroidery Design
So, to get such a stylish patch for clothes, follow these steps:
1. Take a base fabric for the patches, or usual felt fabric, preferably black.
2. Hoop the fabric.
3. Take the tear-away stabilizer. The ideal is self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear-away stabilizer. Glue it to the fabric. To do this, simply tear off the protective film and apply a sticky side to the wrong side of the base. For black fabric is best to take a black stabilizer.
4. Embroider the design.
5. Tear off excess stabilizer and cut the fabric close to the contour.
Your patch is ready! It remains only to attach it to the product. You can sew a patch with a sewing machine, stitching a line around the contour, or by hand.
Nevertheless, we recommend using a special adhesive base for the stripes. It consists of two layers. One layer is matte and the other is glossy.
1. Cut the canvas a little bigger than your patch.
2. Attach it with the glossy side down, matte up to the wrong side of the patch.
3. Iron the film. After about a minute, it will stick to the patch.
4. To glue the patch to the fabric, simply tear off the protective coating and apply a sticky side to the fabric in the required place. Then iron the patch with again.
Floral Anatomical Heart Machine Embroidery Design is ready!
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination. You may use the file for personal or commercial use. Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.