By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .dst, .pec, .jef, .hus, .vip, .pes, .sew, .exp, vp3, xxx
This kind of country-style appliqué is universal. Red Plaid is very beautiful in interior design. Combine the red cell with the colors of dark chocolate, rolling in black and crème Brule. Red, blue, green and white are the companion colors for interior decoration.
Examples of the interior using a Plaid
You can make the Head of the Elk on home textiles, such as decorative pillows, and clothing. It can be a colorful addition, both for winter and summer wardrobe. Winter application can be made using "warm" fabrics which include wool and acrylic. Summer applications are made of cotton.
Elk Head Applique machine embroidery design - how to embroider on T-shirts?
Tip: If the edges of the fabric you have chosen for the application are scattered, process them with a special solution (Fray Check). It sticks together the cut fibers and will not allow them to disperse during the final stitch firmware.
1. Wash the textiles on which you plan to embroider.
2. To stabilize, use a Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer. The advantages of this stabilizer are ideally glued to the surface, unstuck without leaving marks. Also it is lightning comes off, making the seamy side of embroidery perfectly clean.
3. Glue the stabilizer over the entire surface of the fabric so that it enters the hoop when sticking.
4. The outline is embroidered first.
5. Put a piece of Plaid on the contour, after sprinkling it with temporary spray adhesive.
6. Turn on the machine, it will attach a piece of appliqué fabric to the product. Stop the machine.
7. Cut the fabric close to the edge.
8. Put the embroidery frame back into the embroidery machine. Embroider until the end.
9. Remove the stabilizer from the product.
Your Elk Head Applique machine embroidery design is ready!
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.