By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Size: 72.9x42.8 mm (2.87x1.69 "), Stitches: 1830
Size: 49.5x14.7 mm (1.95x0.58 "), Stitches: 687
Size: 16.4x36.7 mm (0.65x1.44 "), Stitches: 450
Formats: .dst, .pec, .jef, .hus, .vip, .pes, .exp, .sew, vp3, .dat, xxx
Machine Embroidery Design Kitten in a pocket consists of three parts. You will find a pattern for easy embroidery of a kitten when buying a design in the archive. The head and tail are embroidered directly on the product, and the tabs are embroidered on the pocket.
To place Contour Kitten Machine Embroidery Design on a baby shirt follow the instructions.
1. Wash and dry the product before embroidering.
2. Using a print template, mark up the design.
3. Use Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer. Since it is self-adhesive, remove the protective film and glue it from the wrong side in the place where the embroidery will be.
4. Turn the product back onto the front side and hoop it. Correct the markings on the hoop and on the fabric. This will help you to hoop the fabric correctly.
5. Place the hoop in the machine and embroider the design.
6. Unhoop the product, cut off the excess strings and tear off the excess stabilizer.
7. Since baby’s skin is very delicate, use a special coating to protect it from stabilizer irritations. For example, you can buy Stick Protect or Cloud Cover Stitch.
8. Cut the canvas from the roll and glue it with a hot iron in the stabilizer area.
9. Contour Kitten Machine Embroidery Design from our collection of kids embroidery designs is ready!
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.