By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, xxx
IHS. In the Latin-speaking Christianity of medieval Western Europe (and so among Catholics and many Protestants today), the most common Christogram became "IHS" or "IHC", denoting the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus, ΙΗΣΟΥΣ, iota-eta-sigma, or ΙΗΣ.
Very often, after we got our embroidery design out of the embroidery frame, we observe that the embroidery has shifted or deformed. Many in this case refer to poorly created design. Have you ever wondered why such an unpleasant situation is observed?
Typically, the displacement or deformation of embroidery occurs due to technological errors when embroidering. They include:
- Non-quality fabric hooping with sagging of fabric cloth
- Using of a stabilizer that is not suitable for design or fabric
- The embroidery frame is not properly inserted into the brackets or is removed from them
- The fabric clings to any detail of the machine during embroidery
- Voltage jumps
- Some foreign body interferes with the movement of the hoops during embroidery.
In order to solve this problem, find the cause of this deformation, and only then perform the actions aimed at its elimination.
P.S. See our other machine embroidery crosses to create a whole christening set.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
• This product may be used to create limited products for sale. Bulk product manufacturing is not permitted. Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.