By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
To achieve a perfect result, use the Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer or Madeira Cotton Stable Tear Away Stabilizer, which are glued with an iron and tear off at the end of the embroidery.
Machine embroidery on sweatshirt
Since the sweatshirt is a stylish and most importantly warm accessory, you should definitely decorate it with this wonderful embroidery and present it to your little fashionista. And today we will tell you how to do it.
We have prepared instructions for you that will help you quickly and easily cope with such an embroidery project.
1. If the sweatshirt is new, be sure to wash it BEFORE embroidery. Since often sweatshirts have a cotton base, which is characterized by a high coefficient of shrinkage. And if you wash it for the first time with embroidery, the work will be spoiled. In addition, the synthetic part of the fibers can shed, thereby also spoiling your embroidery.
2. Take a printed design pattern such and air-erase pen or tailor’s chalk.
3. Move the center mark and draw the axis direction lines.
4. Take the Madeira Super Strong Cut Away Stabilizer or the self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer.
5. Smooth the fabric of the sweatshirt as much as possible.
6. Glue the stabilizer to the wrong side of the sweatshirt. Attach cut-away spraying it with the glue of a temporary fixation, or tear-away, removing the protective film from above.
7. Hoop the fabric with the stabilizer, place the hoop in the machine.
8. Roll up the remaining fabric of the sweatshirt, fasten with embroidery clips.
9. Embroider a design.
10. Unhoop the product and turn it off.
11. Remove excess stabilizer from the wrong side.
12. Turn the product on the front side and iron the embroidery with a slightly hot iron.
Christmas Lama in a scarf Machine Embroidery Design - 2 sizes on a sweatshirt is ready!
This product may be used to create limited products for sale. Bulk product manufacturing is not permitted.This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.