Do you like colorful and bright embroidery? Or do you like unforgettable embroidered elements in folk style? If so, then the Corner Polish floral folk embroidery pattern is simply obliged to replenish your collection of patterns.
This new design from our folk collection represents Polish embroidery, the birthplace of which is the Lowickie town. Corner Polish floral folk embroidery pattern will help to make your interior original and unique. Bright colors of this design, like a summer flower field, amaze with its beauty and splendor. You look at it and it seems that you are involved in unforgettable dream. There are no worries, problems, troubles, only you and nature. Tender, calm, pleasing nature and you.
Moreover, do you know where to embroider this design? Where to add its bright overflows?
Corner Polish floral folk embroidery pattern
Size: 178.0×178.0 mm (7.01×7.01 “), Stitches: 23028
Size: 198.5×198.4 mm (7.81×7.81 “), Stitches: 26398
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, xxx
Let us answer this question. Elegantly Corner Polish floral folk embroidery pattern will look on a white dining room tablecloth and white table napkins. It is ideal not only for home kitchen or for dining, but also for those who prefer breakfast on summer terraces, arbor or just in the courtyard.
Outdoors, this embroidery, clothed in the garment of sunny warm rays, will play in a completely new way and will amaze you and your guests with its beauty.
In addition, in combination with white color, it will seem even more luxurious and festive. Such dining sets are good because they are suitable not only for a daily using, but also for special days for your family, solemn and festive events. However, how to create such a set? Especially useful this information will be for beginners. We provide two sizes of this design, so it will be easy to embroider on both tablecloths and napkins. In case the sizes offered by us are not suitable for your purposes, you can always order a service for resizing the design.
So, to create a table set with a bright, like a rainbow, embroidery you will need:
~ White cotton tablecloth
~ Set of white cotton napkins
~ Medium-weight cut-away stabilizer for tablecloths
~ Tear-away non-adhesive stabilizer for napkins
~ Temporary fixation glue, for example Gunold KK100 or Sulky KK2000
~ Printed design template
~ Air-erase pen, for example, from manufacturers Clover, Hemline, Wellcraft
~ Corner Polish floral folk embroidery pattern
Stages of tablecloth embroidering:
Positioning embroidery on the corners
– To position the embroidery on the corners of the tablecloth correctly, use a printed design template.
– Attach it to the fabric.
– Take the air-erase pen and transfer the axis direction lines and the center point
– Repeat these steps to position the embroidery on all corners of the tablecloth
– Take the required amount of medium-weight cut-away stabilizer
– Shake the spray can and spray it over.
– Wait 2-3 seconds
– Glue the stabilizer to the wrong side of the tablecloth
– Take the hoop of the appropriate size
– Hoop the fabric with the stabilizer in the embroidery frame, checking that the line marks you made are aligned with the marks on the embroidery frame.
– Place the embroidery frame in the machine so that the needle is above the center of the embroidery.
– Lower the presser foot.
– Begin to embroider folk design for embroidery machine.
Removal of excess stabilizer
– After the machine has finished embroidering, unhoop the fabric and cut off the excess stabilizer.
– Smooth the tablecloth with a handkerchief on top
A magnificent tablecloth with luxurious, bright folk design for embroidery machine is ready!
Embroidering instructions of napkins set:
Positioning of the design
– Take the printed design pattern and attach it to the napkin.
– Use the air-erase pen to remove the axes and the center point of the embroidery.
– Set the template aside.
– Take a tear-away non-adhesive stabilizer, for example, Madeira Cotton Soft.
– Sprinkle it with temporary fixation glue, for example, Gunold KK100 or Madeira Temporary Spray Adhesive MSA 1100.
– Wait a few seconds.
– Top the napkin.
– Hoop the napkin along with the stabilizer in the embroidery frame.
– Check that the lines marked by you are coincide with the marks on the hoops.
– Load the embroidery frame into the machine.
– Start embroidering. Since the embroidery on the napkin is visible from both sides, wind the same thread on the bobbin as the main thread. With each color change, change the color of the bottom thread.
Removing the stabilizer
– Tear off the excess stabilizer from the fabric after the machine has finished embroidering.
– Iron the napkin.
Repeat the same steps for embroidery on other napkins to create the whole set.
We sincerely hope that our Corner Polish floral folk embroidery pattern, as well as the ideas of its application that we proposed, will be an excellent idea for you. Moreover, it will be great if you decide to implement them to see its beauty with your own eyes.