This interesting spring Machine Embroidery Design Bouquet of roses will become a bright adornment of your wardrobe. With the coming of spring, every woman also wakes up, like a flower and decides to update the wardrobe. In this case, this embroidery pattern should just be in your piggy bank.
An excellent solution will be embroidering such a fresh Machine Embroidery Design Bouquet of roses on knitwear. Thin sweaters and turtlenecks with this amazing rose machine embroidery design will be excellent clothes in a casual style. After all, every woman wants to look attractive anytime and anywhere, at work, walking, and even at home.
Due to the fact that the knitwear is thin enough and elastic fabric, it requires special attention to the embroidering. After all, it often happens that embroidery on knitwear is pulled together or seems like a heavy bulletproof vest. It is best to stabilize this fabric with using a water-soluble stabilizer (Read more about manufacturers and key characteristics in our Embroidery Library).
In order to embroider this magnificent rose machine embroidery design in knitwear you will need:
â¢ The embroidery machine pattern itself
â¢ Water-soluble stabilizer, or, as it is also called, interlining
â¢ Details of the cut or finished product
â¢ The glue of temporary fixation
â¢ Special needle for knitwear, which has a rounded tip
Machine Embroidery Design Bouquet of roses
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .xxx, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, vp3. Vip
To begin with, you need to stick a water-soluble stabilizer on wrong side of the fabric. Using a fabric glue stick, glue the part to the stabilizer. Or use a self-adhesive water-soluble stabilizer. In order for the embroidery to look elegant and well worn, you can stretch the knit fabric a little bit horizontally.
On the top of the knitted fabric, glue another layer of water-soluble stabilizer to make the so-called sandwich. Wrap the fabric in the embroidery frame together with the stabilizer so that the fabric is not deformed during the hooping process. Embroider the design, changing the thread, according to the purchased design pattern. Cut the remnants of the stabilizer, both from the front and from the wrong side. Remove the stabilizer with warm running water.
A few tips from the Royal Present for embroidering on knitwear
– Many embroiderers believe that knitwear must be starched before embroidery. To do this, they buy special aerosol. We can confidently say that this should not be done. After all, on such knitwear fabric, the needle is difficult to embroider, the hinges are torn, and later on the knitwear may appear holes after washing. Risk to the product is not worth it.
– The fact that it is impossible to apply a dense design on the knitwear is a myth. With the correct stabilization and selection of tight knitwear (footer, selanik, interlock), this is quite possible.
– Adjust the correct tension. Do not tighten the upper thread of the machine. You also need to reduce the embroidery speed.
– Use a needle with a rounded tip. The ordinary needle just holes the fabric.
– Do not forget: The upper stabilizer in this situation is not a luxury, but a NECESSITY.