By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
Formats: .pes, .pec, .hus, .vip, .dst, .exp, .sew, .exp, .dat, .vp3, .jef, xxx
Holiday wreath Machine embroidery design is the perfect decoration option for a festive Christmas interior. Embroider it on covers from fabrics of different colors to create a cozy collection of cushions. Decorate table napkins with an unusual wreath. Place the wreath on the bags for gifts and get an interesting option for the design of a Christmas zone with an elegant Christmas tree.
We also offer you to embroider a Christmas wreath on a dining room tablecloth, in those places where individual appliances will be placed. The result will be a beautiful and rather unusual Christmas frame for plates.
We have prepared instructions for you so that you can realize such an embroidery idea.
1. Place the tablecloth on a flat surface. Print the template packed in archive to each design from Royal Present.
2. Take the air-erase pen. Attach the template in the place where you will have embroidery, that is, where you plan to put individual plates on the table.
3. Transfer the center point to the fabric. Then draw a horizontal and vertical line through the center.
4. Repeat the same steps for each wreath.
5. Begin to embroider each of the items from left to right.
6. Take the self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away stabilizer. Cut the necessary canvas.
7. Tear off the protective film and stick it on the wrong side of the fabric, in the place where you marked the first wreath.
8. Hoop the fabric.
9. Embroider a design.
10. Repeat these steps for each item.
Note: When embroidering all wreath items, those that have already been embroidered may fall into the hooping area. At the same time, you shouldn’t be frightened; the hoops will in no way be able to harm the wreaths you previously embroidered.
Holiday wreath Machine embroidery design on the tablecloth is ready!