By knowing the speed of your embroidery machine, you can find out how long it will take to embroider a design.
To use the embroidery calculator, click on the number of stitches in the product description.
You can embroider them on table napkins or kitchen towels, tablecloths or coasters, and you will add cute animalistic notes to your interior. This design is sure to please everyone who sees it. So if you're looking for a unique and beautiful embroidery design, the Czech Geese Machine embroidery design is a perfect choice.
Machine Embroidery on Kitchen Towels
In fact, embroidering on kitchen towels is a fairly simple task. This is because they are made of durable, natural and inelastic fabrics, for example, flax, hemp, terry, cotton or waffle fabric.
Today, we would like to tell you about the performance of machine embroidery on floursack fabric. This fabric is widely used for sewing kitchen accessories. It has good characteristics, high wear resistance and ease of maintenance.
Before starting embroidery, note that all fabrics that have a cotton base may shrink. And floursack fabric is no exception. In order not to spoil the ready-made embroidery, wash the fabric BEFORE the beginning of the embroidery process.
Then follow the instructions below:
1. Take a fabric size you need or buy a ready-made monochromatic towel.
2. Using a print template and an air-erase pen, mark up the design. To do this, drag the center point, and then draw the axis direction lines.
3. Take the self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear-away stabilizer. Cut the required size of the canvas from the roll. Tear off the protective coating and stick the stabilizer to the towel on the wrong side.
4. Hoop the fabric with stabilizer.
5. Place the hoop in the machine and embroider the design.
6. To make embroidery look better, use the hook thread in the color of the top. Change it with each color transition of the upper thread.
7. After embroidery, unhoop the towel and tear off the excess stabilizer.
8. Unique kitchen towel is ready!
You can also use Czech Geese Machine embroidery design to decorate the interior of a country house or as a gift for real hostesses.
This design has been tested and reviewed to ensure top quality. Test stitch the design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combination.
Please don't sell or trade the embroidery file.
of customers recommend