Royal Present Embroidery always strives to keep its catalogues filled with variety, quality and visual value. So, when we feel that certain margins aren’t filled quite up to par we make up for the gaps manifold. One of the latest accomplishments of the kind is, or better say are Dandelions Machine Embroidery Designs. Beautiful, simple, elegant, utile and amply presented, this set of designs hits all the boxes we mention before. Learn how this flower of humble beginning turned its origin story into a festinating decorative epic.
Story of Dandelions Machine Embroidery Designs begins with a request for a design which was to have the following characteristics:
– Utility. It was to suit garments, household textiles and interior accessories of all types and sorts.
– Stylistic versatility. The design should blend well with most modern decorative styles.
– Easy to work with. The pattern should not only look visually light, but also feel light when stitched on even the lightest fabrics. Also it should be of relatively light amount of stitches.
– Energy. The design should be filled with positive energy and lightness. It just should feel happy and warm.
– Original floral theme. A spark of novelty is always welcome when talking about flowers. That is why the choice of the flower was to be of what we call an off-beat, not the most obvious type.
Dandelions Machine Embroidery Designs
Size: 62.0×140.5 mm (2.44×5.53 “), Stitches: 9460
Size: 74.3×168.5 mm (2.93×6.63 “), Stitches: 10876
Size: 89.2×202.2 mm (3.51×7.96 “), Stitches: 12807
Size: 62.1×172.0 mm (2.44×6.77 “), Stitches: 9554
Size: 74.5×206.4 mm (2.93×8.13 “), Stitches: 11120
Size: 89.4×247.6 mm (3.52×9.75 “), Stitches: 13041
Size: 85.6×158.9 mm (3.37×6.26 “), Stitches: 10041
Size: 102.6×190.7 mm (4.04×7.51 “), Stitches: 11537
Size: 123.2×228.8 mm (4.85×9.01 “), Stitches: 13585
Size: 72.9×157.6 mm (2.87×6.20 “), Stitches: 9435
Size: 87.4×189.2 mm (3.44×7.45 “), Stitches: 10883
Size: 104.9×227.0 mm (4.13×8.94 “), Stitches: 12789
Size: 87.9×109.7 mm (3.46×4.32 “), Stitches: 10216
Size: 105.5×131.7 mm (4.15×5.19 “), Stitches: 11862
Size: 126.7×158.0 mm (4.99×6.22 “), Stitches: 13887
Size: 64.3×178.0 mm (2.53×7.01 “), Stitches: 9231
Size: 77.2×213.5 mm (3.04×8.41 “), Stitches: 10613
Size: 92.7×256.2 mm (3.65×10.09 “), Stitches: 12518
Formats: .pes, .pec, .hus, .vip, .dst, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, jef, xxx
The challenge of creation of such unique pattern was quite inspiring. After rummaging through hundreds of already used floral motives, we came down to one that meets all the demands. That is how Dandelions Machine Embroidery Designs came to life. Quirky and humble dandelions get in these elegant designs a truly classy upscale. With their slim fronds and whimsically fuzzy clouds of heads, Dandelions have quite an artistic sophistication. They’re graceful and cheerful and all-around beautiful little things. Put them on napkins or posh evening sheath – the result will be always sensationally good! As we touched upon the theme of the use, let’s continue with some of the most illustrious examples.
To learn more, please turn to the product’s page…