Neckline Machine Embroidery Design Crane is truly unique and gorgeous. It symbolizes a long-awaited arrival of spring, because it combines the return to its native lands of cranes and the flowering of tender spring flowers.
A soft color with a combination of gentle tones allows you to make this design elegant and luxurious. Therefore, if you decide to choose other colors, we recommend sticking to warm shades.
Neckline Machine Embroidery Design Crane can be used in different spheres of human life. A great idea is to decorate your clothes with this magnificent embroidery. It’s no secret that embroidered clothes are now unspeakably popular. Even the most famous couturiers and designers use embroidered elements in their collections.
Therefore, you can easily decorate your clothes with embroidery, which will allow you to look spectacular and elegant.
These beautiful cranes combined with flowers, however, like other neckline machine embroidery designs, are perfect for daily using and casual style, for holidays and other events. It all depends on the type of clothes where you will use this embroidery pattern.
We recommend embroidering this design on velveteen. Of course, this is not the most common fabric for embroidery, but it is worth paying attention to. In the embroidered world there is an opinion that embroidery on velvet is complex and incomprehensible. We can surely dispel this myth. The only feature is that the corduroy has a ribbed structure, so that the stitch can not only drown in the fabric, but also get lost between the pile strips. There is also a danger that the edge of the embroidery elements will also acquire a rib structure when crossing strips. But the solution of it is not complicated as it seems.
Velveteen (like every type of fabric) requires correct stabilization, selection of needles, a right hooping. If you comply all these rules, and properly set up the whole process, it won`t be so problematic to embroider this design.
Neckline Machine Embroidery Design Crane
Size: 119.4×239.2 mm (4.70×9.42 “), Stitches: 20991
Size: 88.8×178.0 mm (3.50×7.01 “), Stitches: 15572
Formats: pes, .pec, .hus, .vip, .dst, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, .jef, xxx
Effective decisions from Royal Present
- Â Be sure to use two stabilizers: upper and lower. First you can use tear-away stabilizer and then water-soluble one.
- Â Use needles with acute sharpening, choosing the thickness of the needle in accordance with the thickness of the fabric and rib.
- There are no special criteria for selecting threads. You can use any type of thread what you want.
Also, Royal Present will reveal to you some secrets.
– Many experts argue that for embroidering on thick velvet use should use dense water-soluble stabilizer. We convince that this is a completely erroneous version. After all, when using the upper water-soluble film of high density, the process of its removal becomes more complicated. Accordingly, there is a possibility of damaging the embroidery or fabric.
– Match the design to the fabric itself. So you can use any design you want for thin velvet. But the thick velvet is needed of the using of dense patterns with full-stitch technique.
– If you have chosen a design with letters, then it is best to make them at least 6 mm. Otherwise, there is a possibility that they will fail in the fabric`s fluff.
If you consider all the rules and advice, then embroidery of this design on velvet will not become a problem for you. On the contrary, it will add sophistication and originality to your wardrobe. In our catalog you can also find other interesting neckline machine embroidery designs.
You may also like
Author: Ludmila Konovalova
My name is Lyudmila Konovalova, and I lead Royal Present Embroidery. Embroidery for me is more than a profession; it is a legacy of my Ukrainian and Bulgarian heritage, where every woman in my family was a virtuoso in cross-stitch and smooth stitching. This art, passed down through generations, is part of my soul and a symbol of national pride.