Machine Embroidery Design Two Poppies on dresses
We decided to tell you about machine embroidery on dresses. It will be useful in a different way; whether you will embroider for yourself or for some other person.
Where to place the embroidery?
The most popular areas for embroidery on a dress is neck, sleeves, ham and the back of the dress.
Mind it and think about where to place Machine Embroidery Design Two Poppies on the dress.
Machine Embroidery Design Two Poppies
Hoop size 130×180 mm (5×7″),
Formats: .dst, .jef, .pec, .vip, .hus, .pes, .exp, .sew, .dat, .vp3, art
Also you can add this embroidery a few times, for example on the neck of the dress and on the right or left side of the ham, or on two sleeves. Doing it consider the size of the design. As it should be appropriate to your aim.
Note: If you need some another size, we can enlarge it for you. Order a service of the resizing design. Mind please that it is paid.
What fabric to choose?
As a rule, dresses for embroidery are sewn from cotton fabric. It is the most suitable for such purpose. We recommend to take black cotton fabric.
We prepared short instructions how to embroider Machine Embroidery Design Two Poppies on a dress:
- Decide where you want to place the embroidery. For example, for beginners it will be easier to embroider on a hem. Experience embroiders can place this design on sleeves.
- Open the archive that we provide to each our design. Find the template where the design is in full size and print.
- Place it to the dress in that place where embroider should be. Mind if it is a sleeve you need first to inseam it and then mark the design.
- Transfer the embroider center and draw the axis direction line.
- Cut the Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away stabilizer from the roll. Delete protective paper and glue in to the wrong side of the fabric.
- Hoop the fabric with the stabilizer.
- Embroider the design.
- After that tear off the excess stabilizer and cut long threads.
- Sew the detail again if it is needed.
- Machine Embroidery Design Two Poppies on a dress is ready!
You may also like