Every girlfriend wants to give her sweetheart the sweetest and most romantic gift on Valentine’s Day. We all hope for an amazing reaction from our favorite guy in the world… However, it’s not always possible to do – we simply might not have enough money or the circumstances are preventing us from thoroughly preparing our perfect gift…
It’s not even guaranteed that the most perfectly planned event will go as planned. All these obstacles often lead to your sweetheart receiving an ordinary and routine “girlfriend” gift such as a razor or some clothes. We are here to help you carry out your romantic plan if you decide to give your sweetheart a lovely embroidered gift made by you for only him.
Machine Embroidery Designs for St. Valentine’s Day
We offer several interesting options for your gift so the only thing you need to do is pick the one that mostly suits your taste, personality, location and, of course, your price range. Your second half will appreciate your sense of humor after looking at these cute ladybugs and will certainly get your hint about spending some alone time with him.
Our original, exclusive and unique designs are made with love for the fans of our site. Trust us, everyone wants one!
Valentine’s Day is a sweet, beautiful and romantic holiday. Some people celebrate it and some don’t. For those who love this holiday and prepare for it, we offer this lovely design:
Why not express your tender love by putting this design on your bed spread: Your lovely home… You want to see it beautifully decorated, especially for Valentine’s Day.
And your second half… You want to show him how much you love him! There are other ways to express your love besides words… Why not with a lovely gift that you made with your own hands? For example, this beautiful heart made of roses – how is it not the ultimate proof of your undying love.
You may also like
Very often we spend a lot of time by searching creative and suitable designs, which make for us a high quality original product. For hours and hours we are thinking …
Non-woven fabrics: Felt (craft felt, eco-friendly felt, wool blend felt, wool felt), natural leather (various types, including nubuck, suede etc.), faux leather, natural fur, sheepskin (shearling), neoprene, laminated fabrics (oilcloth, …
What can an embroiderer, be it a beginner or an experienced “stitch wolf”, say about machine embroidery stabilizers? Well, quite a lot! Starting from questions about their choice, moving onto …
They say that it’s not you who chooses a hobby, but it’s the hobby that chooses you. That is why when embroidery bug strikes your creative self, just relax and …
The year of the Dog according to the Chinese zodiac is approaching. It is known, that the main preparations for the celebration take place long before. We all prepare gifts …
- Stages of machine embroidery on T-shirts
- Machine embroidery for beginners: what supplies you need
- Choosing stabilizers for machine embroidery. Part 2
- Choosing stabilizers for machine embroidery
- Choosing fabric for machine embroidery. Part 4 Characteristics of non-woven fabrics Role of stabilizers, designs and embroidery experience in the fabric choice
- Fourth of July Free Machine Embroidery Designs – 2 in 1
- What machine embroidery designs do you need first?
- JOY Inscription Applique Machine Embroidery Design
- Choosing fabric for machine embroidery. Part 3
- Choosing fabric for machine embroidery. Part 2.
- Luxury Baroque Frame Machine Embroidery Design – 2 sizes
- Machine Embroidery Morocco border
- Choosing fabric for machine embroidery. Part 1.
- Winter Elements Machine Embroidery Designs – 3 sizes
- Baroque Angels Frame Machine embroidery design – 7 sizes